Doing Good While Doing Well: How to Divest Your Investments From Fossil Fuels
Recognized expert, Erin Gray, a vice president at Green Century Funds, a pioneer capital management firm in divestment strategy, in conversation with Bryan Brumley of Progressive Asset Management, will teach you how to:
- Avoid potential financial risk;
- Align your investments with your values;
- Reinvest in clean, more sustainable solutions;
- Reduce corporate influence in climate politics.
In this workshop, you’ll walk away knowing how to make sure your portfolio contains:
- No investments in companies with proven carbon reserves;
- No investments in companies that explore for, extract, process, refine, or transmit coal, oil, or gas;
- No investments in utilities that burn fossil fuels to produce electricity.
This event is free and open to the public. Childcare provided.
1820 NE 21st Ave
Portland, OR 97212
Google map and directions