Join the next Fossil Fuel Resistance Team meeting on Thursday, September 14th!
We'll hear updates and continue our organizing around:
- Portland General Electric's Energy Plan -- We stopped Carty, but the fight to keep fracked gas power off the grid continues.
- The proposed Jordan Cove LNG Export Terminal & Pacific Connector Pipeline -- Located in Coos Bay, OR, the Trump Administration recently announced this is their third priority after Keystone and DAPL, so we know we've got to stop it!
- PacifiCorp, Portland's other utility, is working on their Energy Plan, which still includes lots and lots of coal. Learn how you can help ensure both our utilities give up on fossil fuel power and go renewable and quick!
What does the Fossil Fuels Resistance Team work on?
- Stopping Fossil Fuel Infrastructure in Portland
- Stopping Fossil Fuel Infrastructure built to service the Portland Metro Area
- Regional fights opposing fossil fuel exports and new major pipelines, power plants and refineries.
- Rapid response campaigns, like ShellNo.
Can’t make the meeting but want to join the team? Fill out the team sign up form here.
1820 NE 21st Ave
Room 201 (Upstairs)
Portland, OR 97212
Google map and directions